Indicated to correct imperfections in the shop of vehicles, metal surfaces, galvanized, machinery and equipment. Also used for gluing or correcting imperfections in marble, granite and in the bonding of vats.
Sand with 80 or 150 grit sandpaper. Then clean the part with the Degreaser Solution.
How to use
• Homogenize the Adhesive before application.
• Remove the desired amount and place on a clean, flat surface.
• Add 1 g (20 drops) of MEK Catalyst to each 100 g of adhesive.
• Mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
NOTE: The time spent from mixing the adhesive with the catalyst to its application should not exceed 3 to 5 minutes.
• Apply the catalyzed adhesive, with the aid of an applicator (celluloid), in thin layers until the defect is corrected.
• Dry the sanding with dry sandpaper (sanding grit 80 - 150 and finishing with 220 - 320 grit sandpaper).
• Drying for sanding - 25ºC: 60 to 120 minutes.
• The product should be applied directly on bare sheet.
• In the preparation of the adhesive (catalysis) use the correct amount of catalyst, thus avoiding problems with bubbles.
• Do not put the prepared mixture into the can.
• Wait for the specified drying time to avoid mapping.
• Avoid forced drying at high temperatures as it can cause cracking, bubbles and loss of adhesion.
• Dry sanding of the polyester dough is recommended because moisture retained in the dough during sanding with water can cause surface and finish problems.
• Isolate the repair site with Primer Maxi Rubber Primer before application of the finish.
1 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
The basis of mineral fillers, pigments, additives and modified polyester resin.