Indicated for promoting filling and adherence in the preparation of metallic surfaces in general paintings or small repairs, presents good performance when applied in combination with polyurethane and/or polyester finishings.
For application in plastic parts and fiberglass, the use of MAXI RUBBER Plastic Sealer is recommended.
ATTENTION: For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, the application of the Wash Primer Maxi Rubber is required for a perfect adhesion and greater anticorrosion protection.
4 parts in volume of Primer PU 411
1 part in volume of the Catalyst Primer PU 411
1 part in volume of the Diluent for PU Maxi Rubber
VISCOSITY OF APPLICATION
18 - 30 seconds Ford Cup 4 at 25ºC
• Homogenize the product before its application.
• Apply 2 to 3 underlays, respecting the application interval of 5 - 10 minutes between underlays.
TYPE OF SPRAYER
• Conventional sprayer - nozzle: 1.5 mm - 2.0 mm – Application pressure: 40 - 50lbs/pol²
• HVLP sprayer - nozzle: 1.7 mm - 1.9 mm – Application pressure: 21 - 36lbs/pol²
Drying time at ambient air at 25ºC
Touch: 20 - 30 minutes
Handling: 1h – 2h
Total: 2h - 3h for sanding
Oven (60º): 30 minutes
Dry: initiate with 320 or 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 400 or 600
Wet: initiate with 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 600 grit sanding sheet
• For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, prepare the surface and apply Maxi Rubber Wash Primer for a perfect adhesion and greater anti-corrosive protection.
• If necessary, correct primer imperfections using rapid compound and reapply the primer over the area.
• Always use the indicated thinner for dilution.
• Perform sanding only after the recommended drying time in order to prevent lapping.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Primer: Acrylic resin, organic and inorganic pigments, organic solvents and additives.
Catalyst: Polyisocyanate and organic solvents.
Diluent: Organic solvents.