Indicated for gluing or correcting small imperfections on marble and granite.
Sand with 80 or 150 grit sanding sheet. Then, clean the part with Maxi Rubber Degreasing Solution.
• Homogenize the Marble Glue before its application.
• Remove the desired quantity and put it onto a clean and plane surface.
• Add 1 gram (20 drops) of the catalyst for every 100 grams of Marble Glue.
• Mix it well until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
OBS.: The time elapsed from the mixture of the glue with the catalyst to its application should not exceed 3 to 5 minutes.
• Apply the glue catalyzed using an applier (celluloide).
• In marble, granite, and furniture junction: apply the catalyzed Glue and assemble the parts together.
• In vat tank lead covering: apply an extra layer of the catalyzed Glue on the vat tank and the marble/granite.
• Drying for sanding – 25ºC: 60 to 120 minutes.
• After the drying, perform the sanding with dry sanding sheet (80 - 150 grit sanding sheets and final with 220 - 320 grit sanding sheets).
• Use a support for the vat tank until the Glue is dried out (24 hours for drying out of the mass and 72 hours for full drying).
1 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Marble Glue: Modified polyester resin, mineral loads, pigments and additives. Catalyst: MEK peroxide