Indicated for all types of paintings, providing an intense glow in the finishing of automotive repainting polishing after the use of Maxi Rubber Maxi Lustro.
Completely eliminates micro-risks, producing a great finishing even in darker-colored vehicles.
Clean the surfaces using Maxi Rubber Degreasing Compound, eliminating traces of dust, oiliness, and other impurities that may compromise the performance of the product.
• Do not apply under the sunlight or in a hot environment.
• The surface to be worked on should be clean, dry and cold.
• Shake the product well before using it.
POLISHING USING A POLISHER
• Apply 4 to 5 drops of the product on the foam compound pad.
• Work on small areas of approximately 60x60 cm.
• Spread the product using the soft foam compound pad on the surface in circular movements, maintaining the equipment turned off.
• Activate the polisher (600 - 1500-rpm rotation) and initiate the glow, moderately pressing it with overlapping movements. Reduce the pressure as the product dries out.
• For a perfect finishing, use polishing cotton to access the parts which the polisher cannot reach.
• If necessary, remove the excess of product residue on the compound pad using the Maxi Rubber Microfiber Cloth.
• Apply a few drops of the product on the Maxi Rubber Microfiber Cloth, evenly spreading it on the surface with a slight pressure.
• If necessary, remove the excess of product residue using the Maxi Rubber Microfiber Cloth.
• If necessary, repeat the process until reaching the desired glow.
• Protect plastic and rubber parts during polishing.
• After polishing, avoid a long interval to wash the part, thus facilitating the removal of residues.
• Residues are easily removed with water or wet cloth.
• In the case of original painting or repainting recovered at approximately one month, Maxi Rubber Automotive Wax may be used after Maxi Glow, providing a better protection to the painting.
1 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Water, mineral oil, vegetable oil, several solvents, aluminum silicate and additives.