Indicated for the lamination of swimming pools, bathtubs, automotive, nautical parts and accessories reinforced with fiberglass modeled in open process.
Sanding and removing excess ink residue (until the existing fiber appears).
How to use
• Sanding and cleaning surfaces using the Maxi Rubber Degreaser, eliminating traces of dust, oil, rust and other impurities that could compromise product performance.
• Homogenize the Lamination Adhesive prior to application.
• Remove the desired quantity and place it inside a clean container.
• Add 1 g (or 20 drops) of MEK Catalyst to 100 g of Adhesive.
• Mix well to obtain a homogeneous liquid.
• Apply the product with a brush or applicator in thin layers until the defect is corrected.
• Cut the blanket to the desired size and glue over the layer of catalyzed Adhesive.
• Repeat this operation until the fault is corrected.
• For application in water tank, swimming pool or any type of water tank, always make external repair. If product is applied internally, apply specific finish to insulate product and do not contaminate water.
Note: Excess catalyst causes bubbles in the application.
1 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Unsaturated polyester resin and styrene.