Indicated to correct minor scratches and imperfections on surfaces to be repainted. It can be applied on primers, paints and varnishes.
• Sanding and degreasing the surface to be repaired with Maxi Rubber degreasing solution, removing all impurities.
HOW TO USE
• Apply with celluloid or spatula on the imperfections, in thin and successive layers until obtaining the desired layer for correction of the part, respecting the interval of 3 to 5 minutes between the coats.
• After drying (20 to 30 minutes) sand with dry sandpaper 320 and finish with sandpaper 400.
• The product should not be applied directly on sheet metal.
• Avoid application in thick layers.
• Product ready for use, no dilution recommended.
• To avoid mapping, wait for the indicated drying time to sanding.
• Use the recommended sandpaper.
• Temperature forced drying can cause, among other problems, cracks, bubbles and loss of adhesion.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Alkyd resin, nitrocellulose solution, pigments, mineral fillers and solvents.