Polyurethane varnish, indicated for final finishing on polyester base.
Used in general repainting and retouching (parts / pieces).
• After an interval of 15 to 20 minutes from applying the base, the varnish may be applied.
• The use of dust collector cloth is recommended before applying the varnish.
8 parts in volume of Ultraclear Varnish 8.1
1 part in volume of catalyst for Ultraclear Varnish 8.1
VISCOSITY OF APPLICATION
15 - 18 seconds Ford Cup 4 at 25ºC
Apply 3 to 4 underlays, respecting the application interval of 5 - 10 minutes between underlays.
TYPE OF SPRAYER
• Conventional sprayer - nozzle: 1.2 mm - 1.5 mm - Application pressure: 40 - 50lbs/pol²
• HVLP sprayer - nozzle: 1.2 mm - 1.5 mm - Application pressure: 21 - 36lbs/pol²
Drying time at ambient air at 25ºC
Free from Powder: 10 - 15 minutes
Handling: 4h – 5h
Total: 24 h (Polishing)
Oven (60º): 45 minutes
• Perform the polishing only after the total drying recommended.
• Avoid sanding the base before applying the varnish.
• It is recommended that stretching is performed in parts painting.
• For application in large areas and with great exposure to heat (motor) and sunlight, such as hood, roof, and top, 3 overlays are recommended for a greater durability.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Varnish: Acrylic resin, organic solvents, and additives.
Catalyst: Polyisocyanate and organic solvents.