Recommended as adhesion promoter and anti-corrosion protector to prepare ferrous and non-ferrous (aluminum, zinc, tin, galvanized and stainless steel) metallic surfaces. May be used as matt finishing on chromed parts, friezes, metallic bumpers and glass.
• Remove part impurities, rust and flaking paint.
• Then clean the repaired spot using Maxi Rubber Degreasing Solution.
2 parts volume vinyl matt black
1 part volume Wash Primer Catalyst / Matt Black
16 - 22 seconds, Ford cup 4 at 25°C
• Homogenize product before application.
• Apply 1 to 2 plain layers with 5- to 10-minute intervals in between.
• Conventional pistol - nozzle: 1.2mm - 1.5mm
Application pressure: 40 - 50 psi
• HVLP pistol - nozzle: 1.2mm - 1.5mm
Application pressure: 21 - 36 psi
Drying on air at 25°C
Touch: 05 minutes
Handling: 10 - 15 minutes
Total: 2 hours
Oven (at 60°C): 15 minutes
• Do not dilute Vinyl Matt Black, it may lose its original adhesion and resistance characteristics.
• Heat part before using Vinyl Matt Black on cold, damp days.
• Do not sand Vinyl Matt Black.
• Use a measuring ruler to perform catalysis.
• We do not recommend using finishing paint on vinyl matt black, for the hue may change.
• If repainting, wait 40 minutes before applying Primer on vinyl matt black.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Product: vinyl, epoxy and phenolic resins, dyes, loads, additives, and organic solvents.
Catalyst: Phosphoric acid and several solvents.