Indicated to correct small scratches and imperfections such as sanding marks on the surface to be repainted, where a good leveling can not be obtained with the application of plastic adhesives, polyester and / or universal primer.
• Sanding and degreasing the surface to be repaired with Maxi Rubber degreasing solution, removing all impurities.
How to use
• Homogenize the product before application.
• Apply with celluloid or spatula on the imperfections, in thin and successive layers until obtaining the desired layer for correction of the part, respecting the interval of 3 to 5 minutes between the coats.
• After the recommended drying time (40 min.) Dry sand with 220 grit sandpaper and finish with 320 grit sandpaper.
• The quick mass should not be applied directly on sheet metal, always on the first universal.
• Avoid application in thick layers.
• Product ready for use, no dilution recommended.
• To avoid absorption of the finish by the mass, apply a coat of primer on the region with mass.
• To avoid mapping, wait for the recommended drying time for sanding.
• Use the recommended sandpaper.
• Forced drying with high temperature can cause cracks, bubbles and loss of adhesion.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Alkyd resins, mineral fillers, nitrocellulose, various pigments, additives, various solvents.