Indicated for preparation of metallic surfaces, Maxi Rubber Plastic Adhesive, Polyester Compound, Rapid Compound and Wash Primer, promoting adherence, leveling out and isolation. Used in small repairs and general repainting.
ATTENTION: For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, the application of the Wash Primer Maxi Rubber is required for a perfect adhesion and greater anticorrosion protection.
• 100 parts primer
• 100 parts thinner
• Leveling out
• 100 parts primer
• 120 parts thinner
• 100 parts in volume of Grey Primer Universal
• 100 to 120 parts in volume of Thinner For Nitrocellulose Lacquer
VISCOSITY OF APPLICATION
18 - 30 seconds CF4 at 25ºC
Apply 2 to 3 underlays, respecting the application interval of 5 - 10 minutes between underlays.
TYPE OF SPRAYER
• Conventional sprayer - nozzle: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm
• Application pressure: 40 - 50lbs/pol²
• HVLP sprayer - nozzle: 1.5 mm - 1.9 mm
• Application pressure: 21 - 36lbs/pol²
Drying time at ambient air at 25ºC
Touch: 5 - 10 minutes
Handling: 30 - 45 minutes Total: 2h for sanding
Oven (60º): 20 - 30 minutes
Dry: initiate with 320 or 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 400 or 600 grit sanding sheet
Wet: initiate with 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 600 grit sanding sheet
• Wash Primers (Maxi Rubber).
• Maxi Rubber Rapid Compound (Traditional, Ultra, Premium and TI Line).
• Old paintings duly prepared.
• Original Factory Lacquer.
• For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, prepare the surface and apply Maxi Rubber Wash Primer for a perfect adhesion and greater anti-corrosive protection.
• If necessary, correct primer imperfections using rapid compound and reapply the primer over the area.
• Always use the indicated thinner for dilution.
• Perform sanding only after the recommended drying time in order to prevent lapping.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Alkyd resins, nitrocellulose, pigments, loads, solvents and additives.