Indicated for vehicle body work, gutter, furniture, fiberglass and several metallic parts.
Sand with 80 or 150 grit sanding sheet. Then, clean the part with Maxi Rubber Degreasing Solution.
• Homogenize the Polyester Compound before its application.
• Remove the desired quantity and put it onto a clean and plane surface.
• Add 1 gram to 3 grams of the catalyst for every 100 grams of the compound.
• Mix it well until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
OBS.: The time elapsed from the mixture of the compound with the catalyst to its application should not exceed 3 to 5 minutes.
• Apply the catalyzed compound using an applicator (celluloid) in thin layers until the defect is corrected.
• Recommended drying time for sanding - 25ºC: 40 minutes.
• After the drying, perform the sanding with dry sanding sheet (80 - 150 grit sanding sheets and final with 220 - 320 grit sanding sheets).
• The product should be applied directly over a bare sheet.
• In the compound preparation (catalysis), use the correct quantity of catalyst (1% to 3%), thus avoiding problems, such as bleeding.
• Do not replace the mixture already prepared into the can.
• Wait for the recommended drying time, in order to prevent lapping.
• Avoid forced drying at high temperatures, because it may cause cracking, blistering and loss of adhesion.
• Wet sanding of the adhesive is not recommended, because the humidity retained in the adhesive during the sanding with water may cause problems on the surface and finishing.
• Isolate the repair location with Maxi Rubber Primer PU before applying the finishing.
1 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Polyester Compound: Polyester resin, styrene, mineral load, pigments and additives. Catalyst: Benzoyl peroxide and plasticizers.