Indicated to promote filler and adhesion on metal surfaces, Plastic Adhesive, Polyester Paste, Quick Mass and Wash Primer Maxi Rubber. Product of easy application, good filling, high yield, good adhesion on metallic surfaces, good flexibility, excellent sanding, homogeneous appearance and quick drying.
ATTENTION: For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, the application of the Wash Primer Maxi Rubber is required for a perfect adhesion and greater anticorrosion protection.
• 100 parts Ultra Primer
• 100 parts thinner
• Leveling out
• 100 parts primer
• 150 parts thinner
• 100 parts in volume of Ultra Primer
• 100 to 150 parts in volume of Thinner for Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Sand with a 220 and 320 sanding sheet, degrease the surface with the Maxi Rubber degreasing solution, removing all impurities.
VISCOSITY OF APPLICATION
18 - 30 seconds Ford Cup 4 at 25ºC
• Homogenize the product before its application.
• Apply two to three overlays with an interval of 5 to 10 min.
TYPE OF SPRAYER
• Conventional sprayer - nozzle: 1.5 mm - 2.0 mm Application pressure: 40 - 50lbs/pol²
• HVLP sprayer - nozzle: 1.7 mm - 1.9 mm Application pressure: 21 - 36lbs/pol²
Drying time at ambient air at 25ºC
Touch: 5 - 10 minutes
Handling: 30 - 45 minutes
Total: 2h for sanding
Oven (60º): 20 - 30 minutes
Dry: initiate with 320 or 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 400 or 600
Wet: initiate with 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 600 grit sanding sheet
• Wash Primers (Maxi Rubber).
• Maxi Rubber Rapid Compound (Traditional, Ultra, Premium and TI Line).
• Old paintings duly prepared.
• Original Factory Lacquer.
• Sand the area to be repainted in order to remove the paint and/or rust.
• Degrease the area to be painted with Maxi Rubber Degreasing Solution.
• Apply Maxi Rubber Wash Primer to protect the exposed areas where the sheet was sprayed.
• If necessary, correct primer using rapid compound and reapply the primer over the area.
• Always use the indicated thinner for dilution.
• To perform the sanding, wait the specified drying time.
• Use the adequate sanding sheet grit for wet and dry sanding.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Alkyd resins, nitrocellulose, pigments, loads, solvents and additives.