Indicated for sealing and permanent fixation of metallic sheets in automobile and truck bodies, original rubberizing, internal reinforcement of hoods, gutters, fenders, car door sills, and headlights and tail lights compartments, avoiding infiltration by water or dust. It is also used in vehicle repair with applications on the bends, rivets, welds, and corners of metallic sheets
Sand and clean the surfaces using Maxi Rubber Degreasing Compound, eliminating traces of dust, oiliness, rust, and other impurities that may compromise the performance of the product.
• Product ready for use accompanied by an optimal brush for the application.
• Homogenize the product before its application.
• Apply with a brush, spatula or ratchet.
OBS.: Whenever cleaning reaches the metallic surface, we recommend the use of priming coat, so that anti-corrosive protection and adherence features are maintained.
• Adherent to the ferrous surfaces adequately treated with a primer or priming coat with phosphate finish.
• Accepts paint application after 2-hour final drying at 25ºC (low layer).
• For a better finishing, the use of masking tape is recommended around the site where the product shall be applied.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Acrylic Resin, mineral loads, additives and water.