Specially recommended for bonding decorative laminates, rubber floors, leather, metals, wainscoting and various synthetic materials in plywood, particleboard, MDF, HDF, concrete, cement, among others. The rolling process can be performed on both curved and flat surfaces.
Clean the surfaces to be bonded using the Maxi Rubber Degreaser and ensure that there is no oil, paint or wax. On porous materials, sand before application.
How to use
• Homogenize the product before application.
• Use a brush or a notched spatula on both surfaces to be bonded, in low uniform layers.
• Wait 5 to 10 minutes to join the two surfaces to be glued. For porous materials, a second application is indicated after 20 min of the first.
• After bonding to level and improve adhesion.
• Align and join the pieces, exerting pressure from the center to the edges, avoiding the formation of bubbles.
• Perform a preliminary test with the desired material to determine the required amount of adhesives and substrate compatibility.
• For porous materials, a second application is indicated after 20 min of the first.
• Does not adhere materials based on polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE (non-stick resin).
1 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Miscellaneous Solvents, Synthetic Resins, Synthetic Rubbers and Additives.