After repairing, prepare the surface sanding with 400 and/or 600 grain sandpaper.
Clean the repaired spot using Maxi Rubber Degreasing Solution, eliminating oily contaminants, dust and other impurities which might compromise the product.
100 parts nitrocellulose lacquer
100 - 120 parts thinner 777
18 - 22 seconds, Ford cup 4 at 25°C
• Conventional pistol - nozzle: 1.2mm - 1.5mm
Application pressure: 40 - 50 psi
• HVLP pistol - nozzle: 1.2mm - 1.5mm
Application pressure: 21 - 36 psi
• Homogenize product before application.
• Apply 3 to 4 crossing layers with 5- to 10-minute intervals in between.
· Do not repaint your car before performing a color comparison test.
· Thinning is recommended for part painting.
· Always use the recommended thinner.
· Surface may be polished as soon as drying is completed.
Synthetic Enamel: alkyd resins, nitrocellulose cotton, aromatic solvents, alcohols, esters, organic and inorganic dyes, and additives.