Indicated for correcting small scratches and imperfections, such as sanding sheet marks, or to promote leveling out superior to the leveling resulting from the application of other products, such as plastic adhesives, polyester compound and/or universal primer.
Sand and degrease the surface to be repaired with Maxi Rubber degreasing solution, removing all impurities.
• Homogenize the product before its application.
• Apply with celluloid or spatula on the imperfections, in thin and successive layers until obtaining the desired layer for correction of the part, respecting the interval of 3 to 5 minutes between applications/overlays.
• After drying (40 min), sand with 220 dry sanding sheet and finish with 320 sanding sheet.
• Don not apply the ultra rapid compound directly over the metallic sheet; in these cases, always use universal primer as background .
• Avoid application in thick layers.
• Product ready for use, any type of dilution is not recommended.
• In order to prevent absorption of the finishing by the compound, it is recommended to apply an overlay of primer over the region where the compound was applied.
• To prevent lapping, wait the indicated drying time to perform the sanding.
• Use the recommended sanding sheets.
• Forced drying by temperature may cause problems such as crackings, bubbles, and loss of adhesion, among others.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Alkyd resins, mineral loads, nitrocellulose, organic and inorganic pigments, additives and solvents.