Indicated to promote filler and adhesion on metal surfaces, Plastic Adhesive, Polyester Paste, Quick Mass and Wash Primer Maxi Rubber.
Indicated for the application before finishes with light color, because the color of the primer facilitates the coverage.
ATTENTION: For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, the application of the Wash Primer Maxi Rubber is required for a perfect adhesion and greater anticorrosion protection.
• 100 parts primer
• 100 parts thinner
• Leveling out
• 100 parts primer
• 120 parts thinner
• 100 parts in volume of Grey Primer Universal
• 100 to 120 parts in volume of Thinner For Nitrocellulose Lacquer
VISCOSITY OF APPLICATION
18 - 30 seconds CF4 at 25ºC
Apply 2 to 3 underlays, respecting the application interval of 5 - 10 minutes between underlays.
TYPE OF SPRAYER
• Conventional sprayer - nozzle: 1.5 mm - 2.0 mm
• Application pressure: 40 - 50lbs/pol²
• HVLP sprayer - nozzle: 1.7 mm - 1.9 mm
• Application pressure: 21 - 36lbs/pol²
Drying time at ambient air at 25ºC
Touch: 5 - 10 minutes
Handling: 30 - 45 minutes Total: 2h for sanding
Oven (60º): 20 - 30 minutes
Dry: initiate with 320 or 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 400 or 600 grit sanding sheet
Wet: initiate with 400 grit sanding sheet / finish with 600 grit sanding sheet
• Wash Primers (Maxi Rubber).
• Maxi Rubber Rapid Compound (Traditional, Ultra, Premium and TI Line).
• Old paintings duly prepared.
• Original Factory Lacquer.
• For ferrous and non-ferrous metals, prepare the surface and apply Wash Primer Maxi Rubber for perfect adhesion and higher corrosion protection.
• If necessary, correct primer imperfections with quick mass and reapply the primer over the area.
• Always use the thinner indicated for dilution.
• Perform sanding only after the recommended drying time to avoid mapping.
2 year. Stored at a temperature of 15 to 35ºC and away from humidity.
Alkyd resins, nitrocellulose, pigments, fillers, solvents and additives.